Thursday, February 21, 2008

She asked for the remote this morning...


Apparently she's a fan of the Today Show. This is the back of her head as she propped up with the remote.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah so glad to see all the new pics. on your blog. Keep up the good work Jeff. Hope you guys all have a good relaxing weekend with sweet Anna!
We miss all three of you.
Hugs
Rachel for Mike and the girls
PS Debra I did send that little package yesterday Priority mail so it should get there by Monday.

blaire said...

ha! this is hilarious ..

Rachel said...

I keep checking for more pics. of little Anna
Also please post pictures of her nursery I am sure Debra did a magnificent job and would love to see her room.
Anna's fans the Lendas

Emilie said...

Congratulations on the arrival of sweet little Anna! She's beautiful and we are so excited for you.

love the Swearingens

blaire said...

ok, i'm getting antsy .. i need to see more pictures!! i can't wait to meet her!